Book an appointment today!
Do not book an appointment if either of the following apply to the person having the scan:
- You are under the age of 18 as we have a strict over 18 policy (Please be prepared to show proof of age if we ask for ID prior to your scan)
- You are booking a scan due to experiencing bleeding and have not contacted your NHS care provider before booking with Hello Baby.
Please contact us before attending your scan should you need to inform us of any of the following:
- You have a disability
- If you’re experiencing pain or bleeding
- If you have a fever
- You have any allergies that we should be aware of
- You have a medical condition that we need to be made aware of
- If you do not speak and/or read and understand English
- If you are attending alone and would require a chaperone to attend your scan with you (this must be at least 48 hrs prior to your scan)
Deposits are non-refundable. Before 20 weeks you need a full bladder, after 20 weeks empty bladder. We recommend consuming a fizzy drink an hour before for a 4d scan.
Please note: Our clinic is based in St Helens.